Haai loves, these past few days I've seriously been slacking on my posting anything up onto my blog and it makes me feel bad because I made a promise that I would try to post something every single day. I did not realize how hectic my schedule would be this past week and basically have not had time for anything, I do apologize, but I have some awesome ideas and I will be trying to post a lot more.

The other day, my friend, Andrea and I have been talking about doing a fashion collab for quite some time now, but never got around to doing it. We finally got around to doing it and I'm glad we did it for our favorite seasons. We wanted to show you girls how we'd wear military colors during the fall and winter time.
*Note: We live in Arizona where it doesn't necessarily get cold which is why we wear shorts and such all year round. If you live in a colder area, feel free to change up these ideas.








For my military inspired outfit, I wore this green jacket my friend's dad, who was in the Marines gave to me a while back ago. I absolutely love this jacket; I don't really know what the material is, but it is close to being cashmere. It is so warm and adds a little something to every outfit. I will definitely be wearing this jacket quite a lot this coming winter. I paired it with a checkered long sleeve crop top that I got from GoJane. I rolled up the the sleeves on both the jacket and top to add more pattern to the jacket (this was Andrea's idea). I wore my black high-waisted distressed and studded denim shorts that I DIY'd and my trusty white and black creepers from TUK Shoes. The bowler hat the I'm wearing is actually Andrea's hat that I believe she said she got in the Halloween section. The sunglasses that I didn't get to wear due to lack of sun that day are from Old Navy, although you can't really see the beauty of them in these pictures.






Andrea's outfit is definitely my favorite out of the two. She paired these military trousers she actually got off her boyfriend with a faux leather bustier top that has spikes on the cleavage area from Urban Original. She wore my faux leather jacket that I DIY'd and Dr Martens. The faux leather edges up the look and I absolutely love it.


We have a lot more fashion collabs coming your way so I hope you enjoyed this one! Andrea does not have a blog yet, but show her some love on her social networks:

Instagram - laamuerta



xx



Military fall/winter looks

Posted on

24 October 2013

Category

,

,

1 Comment
  1. love your creepers!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete