Hi beautifuls,

           So it's been quite some time since I've posted on here and there are reason behind it. My laptop has turned against me and hasn't been properly working lately which makes it difficult on me and it sucks even more because my camera decided to stop working as well (RIP Nikon). It made my ideas extremely hard to produce on to my blog and it became very frustrating. Although my laptop is not completely working, I'm going to try my best to get things up on here because I truly love being able to express my love for beauty on here and not letting technical difficulties get in the way..


           And with that being said, this morning I woke up and just lied in bed and came up with an idea of a cute outfit for the day. It seemed very spring-y and made me want to show my outfit of the day. Spring is in just a few days, unless you live in the South West like I do and have already been in what seems like summer; I wanted to show you guys something I would wear during the warmer weather there is to come. And of course I got my girl Andrea on board with me! We each came up with an outfit that would be cute yet still comfy and effortless for the Spring.



My look:



For today's outfit, I wore and black kimono with pink floral print, with acid wash high waisted shorts and brown Peter Pan-esque shoes.



I'm absolutely in love with this kimono - it is perfect for the warm weather! It's so effortless and lightweight and can be warn in many different ways. For the past few months, I've contemplated whether or not I should purchase one and me buying one this weekend was indeed a good thing. I specifically love the floral on this kimono because the colors kinda match with the pink highlights in my hair (lol). This fits MANY different body types as well so if you're thinking about getting one, I would highly recommend. Its such a lovely cover-up that won't make you feel hot and sweaty. The shorts I'm wearing are by far one of the greatest fitting high waisted shorts I've worn in quite some time. They're the perfect length and color. I love how the acid wash and floral looks together. I decided to wear heart shaped aviator sunnies just 'cause they're just so cute not to! And the shoes that I'm wearing have been with me for about 3 years. I love the pointed shape to them and they really do make me feel like Peter Pan. They're so worn out, but I haven't found the courage to throw them away just because they are extremely comfortable and can be worn a million different ways.


Outfit Details 
 
Kimono-Forever 21
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Forever 21
Sunnies- WetSeal
Accessories- The only accessories I'm wearing are my rose quartz pendant and evil eye bracelet and I received them both as gifts



Andrea's look:



 
 Andrea is wearing these beautiful pants that literally got me very excited for the spring/summer. They're floral-y with and beach twist to them. I love all the bright colors on them and they make it so much easier to style the pants out. She paired the pants with a denim blue bustier top and white kitty shoes.



The pants are such a statement piece that there was no need to wear a bright colored shirt or anything. The denim blue colored top blends in the wild pattern from the pants very smoothly. I love the kitty shoes that she wore her outfit with because they're fun like the pants yet not too out there.



 I'm not exactly sure where her outfit was purchased, but I do believe she bought the clothing items from local stores in my town. The pants remind me of something you would see at River Island. I do know the cute spiked headband and kitty shoes are from Rue 21 and her sunnies are Ray Bans.




I hope this gave you girls (and guys) a little idea on what we will be wearing for the Spring heat in Arizona. I have a lot coming your way, but if you would also like me to cover something, comment below! I hope you all soaked up the energy of the Full Moon last night as well!!

Much love




Spring Floral Madness OOTD

Posted on

17 March 2014

Category

,

2 Comments
  1. whoa your hair color is amazing!!

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hot. I love your hair colour. You both look great.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete