November is here and 2013 is almost to an end - boy, has time flown by quickly. The weather is finally beginning to cool down in Arizona and gives me so much inspiration to get dressed. Today was a very beautiful and windy day and Andrea and I decided to team up again and show you guys our outfits of the day. Today's inspiration was taking girl-ish clothing pieces and giving them a bit more edge. We absolutely love the outcome of these outfits and hope you girls do too.







For my outfit, I took this cream-colored lace skater dress I bought about a year ago. I've worn this dress maybe two times and it's been sitting in my closet since then. I felt girly and out of my comfort zone when I wore this dress that I didn't know how I wanted to make it work. The other day I came up with this outfit in my mind and could not wait to show it off. The black cable knit thigh highs paired with my cherry red Doc Martens make me feel a lot more comfortable and feel as if they 'edge' up the look perfectly enough where it doesn't take too much attention off this beautiful dress. For my accessories, I went very minimal and only wore a simple gold cross ring, these tortoise shell rounders I got on sale for 3 dollars at Target and this brown leather rucksack I thrifted and desperately needed. The rucksack was in my opinion, enough accessory for this outfit.

Dress: Nasty Gal
Thigh Highs: Sock Dreams
Rucksack: Goodwill





For Andrea's look she basically paired a very dressed up red cocktail dress with a faux leather skater skirt. The jewels along the neckline of the dress makes the dress a bit too dressy for a normal day time outfit but if you have a mind full of ideas like Andrea does, you'd find a way to still wear it without it looking 'too much'. The skater skirt calms this dress down yet still making it more edgy. On top, Andrea wore a brown mustard half sleeve to tone down the look and make it day time wearable. For her shoes, she wore these cute school boyish shoes she thrifted that can basically be worn with absolutely everything. The neckline of the dress seemed like an accessory as is, that Andrea did not need much more accessories, for it would've thrown it off.

Dress: Local shop in our town (Red Zone)
Skirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Thrift Shop
Sunglasses: Cheeky's Boutique (another local shop)

Fall Lookbook

Posted on

05 November 2013

Category

,

,

Leave a Reply